Sunday, June 22, 2014

Simple, yet Magical steps to Creative Visualization!

Greetings fellow Metaphysicians!

Be prepared to experience a significant change in yourself and your life when you follow consistently these steps to manifesting the desires of your heart!

Steps to Creative Visualization!

1.  Meditate
     -This will prepare you to decide and express what it is you really want.  Meditation can take place any way you feel comfortable.  If you want to go yoga style, casual on the bed style, or sitting in your back yard, or the living room couch style, it doesn't matter...whatever is comfortable and seems real to you!
     -It should be reasonably quiet and still, although music or sound effects are perfectly fine.  Relax and allow your mind to be still.  If you can't stop the thoughts, then think on things you love and desire.  This is the next step in meditation anyway!  You can follow a guided recorded session, or just do it yourself.
     - I suggest  a few to 30 minutes a day, if you can, or at least 3 days a week.  The frequency is important because it's not only good for creating, but it's also good for psychological and physical health!

2.  Journal
     -Keep a journal or few to jot down, or full out write, your thoughts and feelings about what you desire. Your journal(s) can be ANYTHING you want!  I keep a little one on my smartphone.  I also have a big fancy, pretty journal book.  Sometimes I  create little cards or post-its where I place them conveniently!
     -Another great idea is to doodle or draw sketches!  I often draw little pictures, and if you are an artist, you can really benefit from this.  This technique also stimulates creativity and expands your visualization abilities.
     -I often write poems, or little quotes, or sometimes just write diary style.

3.  Seek images
     -It is important to seek out or purposely expose yourself to a visually appealing environment frequently throughout your days.  If you are limited in your environment, you can take little side trips in the car or on foot and just "pop-in" somewhere because you know you love the imagery it conveys  Also, you can watch tv or pop on the internet to seek out visually desirable images that relate to what you want!
     -Some of the BEST sources of creative imagery are on the internet.  Pinterest is wonderful!  Create a Pinterest account online and keep a visual record of all the things you love and desire, to visit often or on a daily basis!
     -Of course, MENTAL IMAGES are very important!  When you just want to create pictures in your mind, know that this is a superior method to use in creating visually.
     -The other day I was in the doctor's office, getting frustrated standing in line.  I was really annoyed and getting ready to by cranky when I decided to stare at a picture on the wall of a seascape and a boat.  That really calmed me down.  It was there MAGICALLY to soothe me, but also to help me visualize at an extra moment in my day, at something that I want and desire anyway!!

4.  Vision Boards
     -A vision board is like a poster or collage of images that relate to what you are desiring.  I have created posters for my bedroom that have cut outs from magazines or other types of clippings.  This is an old- fashioned idea in a digitally advanced world, but there is an extra element of depth by cutting out glossy, dimensional images and putting them together on a surface you can feel and touch.  I change mine as time passes, or create new ones, to add to my collections.
     -I have made "vision scrapbooks", and 3d photo frames, as well, for my visioning.  I also have created 3d displays of my wishes and desires.  I put little examples of related things on a mirror ( to add expansion) and leave it out for a time in a convenient location for me and others to enjoy,
     -I also use the above techniques to express my gratitude, on a daily basis,  for what I have already successfully manifested!
     -I include in my journals, and speak out loud frequently, my sincere and heartfelt "thank yous" for what I have successfully manifested.   It sometimes takes other people, seen or unseen, and specific energy patterns for these things to happen.  It will ALWAYS involve your angels or spirits to move things along, so saying thank you to anyone or anything is very, vey, important!

5.  Take advantage of positive energy
     -Always use the opportunity to visualize when you are feeling extra great or are extra happy!!  These are the times to take advantage of because your energy field is soooo positive and ripe for the law of attraction!
     -Use the energy of the New Moons and  avoid Void of Course moons.  You can google both these terms and find many websites to help you know when they are coming.  A New Moon is a time for setting intentions for your wishes and goals.  A void of course moon is a time to avoid certain actions, as the energy is passive and good for resting or evaluating.
     -Check your planetary transit chart for auspicious times that are extra beneficial for manifesting.  If you send me a message to readings@mysticalmagic.net, I can determine your moon sign and birth chart  w/transits for $9.99.
     -Listen to and read about true stories of people that have created a life of their dreams!!  It is real.  It does happen.  Be inspired by people, anyone, who can inspire you.

     These are steps that I use on a daily basis to manifest the things I desire and love in my life.  I created them.  I have used them.  I have succeeded with them. They are real.  And I am grateful for them.

Thank you,
Truly,
Lin

Remember to harm noone in thought, word, or deed.
For questions or a reading, or help with your birth and transit chart, email me at readings@mysticalmagic.net.
You can visit my website at www.mysticalmagic.net to see what I offer.  Also, scroll down on my website page to check out my pinterest, facebook, twitter, instagram, google+,  and linkedin pages!












No comments:

Post a Comment