Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mystical Magic at Harmonic Journeys Holistic Fair

Greetings Fellow Metaphysicians!

Mystical Magic will be at Harmonic Journeys Holistic Fair in Wickliffe, Ohio, on the weekend of June 27th, 28th, 29th.  See the attached flyer for details, or visit www.harmonicjourneys.net for all the information you will need.

I will be giving Angel, Faerie, and Romance card readings on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.,  (except for my workshop on Saturday at 4:15 p.m.).  The readings are 20.00 per person.  Email me at... readings@mysticalmagic.net, or visit my website, www.mysticalmagic.net  for any specific or personal questions you may have.

I will also be giving a workshop on Saturday, June 28th at 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm on "How to successfully manifest through the magic of visualization." The fee is $25.00 per person.  I will be sharing personal success stories, my own techniques of manifesting magically, and giving a guided lesson in helping you to manifest your heart's desires!                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment