Sunday, March 1, 2015

Are you sure you're ready? Uranus Square Pluto's Last Stand.

Greetings Fellow Metaphysicians!

I thought I looked rather plutonian in this picture... :)

Actually, this is very serious business!  And this is a very important announcement.
Do I look plutonian? :)

Pluto and Uranus will hit for the last time on March 17th of this month.  This is, of course, very good news....however.....it is our last chance to get on the winning side.  Or in the light.  Or with the good guys.  What I mean is, be careful of your actions, your thoughts, your deeds, your intentions.  Karma, you know.  That's not to say you should take crap from nasty, mean, evil, bad people.  Or even egotistical, manipulative, "poor me" types.  But rather, recognize them, turn from them, send the energy away from you and back to them, where they must deal with it themselves.  It's not your problem.

Righteous anger is one thing. Uranus can be all about that. And just watch Pluto help you to set things right.  In a big way.  A really big way.  But I would definitely cool your heels, hold your tongue, think before you speak, and pause before you act, or react!  You want to make sure you're thinking clearly before going into the arena.  All this should be no surprise to you by now.  This thing hit back in 2012, and I just know 80% of the skeptics are scratching their heads by now.  Even if they're in denial.  Furthermore, these mysterious (cough, cough) issues are ones we have seen before in the history of the world (choke).  Most recently the big Pluto Uranus conjunction in mid 1960's.  Ring a bell?  Ding.  Yeah.  That's it.  You got it.  For those of you wet behind the ears who have no idea what I'm talking about, consider this. You know all those great artists and musicians your parents (or grandparents) are turning you on to?  Well, there is a huge story behind all that.  Just ask them.  They will tell you.  If they haven't already.

Anyhoo.  My Pisces sun sign, Leo ascendant and Uranus retro in the first house will not allow me to surrender to gloom, doom, apocolypse, and defeat.  My faeries, angels, spirit guides, animals, and nature friends, have been trying to convince me to "chill out".  Ok.  Will do.  All is always meant for good.  All is always meant for growth.  All is always meant for transformation.  All is always meant for evolution.  Got it?  Good.....

This is an extremely complicated situation, metaphysically, astrologically, spiritually, and yes, physically.  Uranus is sudden, shocking changes, electricity, weather (hmmm...makes sense), revolutionary, progressive.  Pluto is transformation, upheaval, death, volcanic. And these guys are squaring off.   Sound horrifying?  This could send the angels heavenward and the faeries underground. But. It is all supposed to heal, repair, atone, the troubles of the world.  Make the wrongs right.  There is just so, so much.  And I'm not the expert I should be.  But.  I know enough to help myself and others.

Please Please!  Before the last bell tolls.....email me at www.readings@mysticalmagic.net or go to my website to contact me at www.mysticalmagic.net.  I can give you very valuable information from your personal chart. Or send me your email to get on my contact list!!  There are more than a few variables, contingencies, and loopholes for each individual in this final cosmic happening.

The following 2 sites are brilliant sources for an in depth explanation for this phenomenon.  They are detailed and trustworthy, in my opinion.  And there are more than these out there.  Just google Uranus Pluto Square and watch you computer start smoking.  :)

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/uranus-square-pluto
/http://www.lunarplanner.com/Uranus-Pluto-Squa

So....peace be with you and Happy March 1st.  Big shout out to my sister Cheryl Lee for surviving and triumphing victoriously and surviving the Uranus Pluto Square!  Today is her birthday.  God grant her many years!!

This was snapped when my sister was 4, at the end of the Pluto Uranus Conjunction of the 1960s.  My mother looks so Plutonian.  


Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment