Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cosmic and Magical Supermoon in Aquarius!

Greetings Fellow Metaphysician!!

This is really exciting stuff!!  The Full Supermoon in Aquarius becomes exact Sunday, at 2:10 p.m. EDT. However, Saturday night looks like a fantastic viewing, purging, and partying night for this wonderful and glowing gorgeous moon!!  And of course, how fitting that it falls under the sun sign of LEO!!  And mix that with the moon in Aquarius, woo hoo!!  I see that as a LOT of electrical, zappy, eccentric, sizzling excitement (Aquarius and Uranus) mixed in with dramatic, royal, fun, loving, and proud-as-punch full supermoon spectacle (Leo and the Sun).  This will be good.  You MUST have a supermoon party!!  We (the royal Leo rising we, see photo) insist you make this supermoon special.  :)
Some party poopers will insist this is a challenging moon with the t-square, and "the this" and "the that", ya da ya da ya da...what-ever!  (Royal Leo yawn...)  I SAY this is FABU-lous energy.

You have fun loving dramatic Leo, and visionary eclectic and electric Aquarius!!  Come on now.  THAT is one heck of a party.  Turn on the loud party music, turn up the dance floor, get out some sparklers and a mirror ball, and ROCK the summertime night away.  Light a bonfire, get dressed up, have a good time. (See photo).  Seriously.

Now one thing is for sure.  You really do want to purge or release whatever is not working for you. Here's another thing.  The Aquarius moon tells us to also think about ALL of humanity.  What can our loving, gregarious Leo selves do (Aquarius)  for the world, the universe, animals, people, nature, and spirits?? Hmmm???  How can we purge what is wrong with the world?   Write it down on a piece of paper and burn it under that mirror ball or fire pit you have going.  I, actually, am going to burn off a few things (Leo overachiever in me). I will extinguish the chains of fear, procrastination, sadness, and lethargy.  I will also contribute to the purging of these things on our beautiful globe. So you see, Aquarius and Leo DO have a great companionship going.  Even though the sun (Leo) will oppose the moon (Aquarius) "cosmically", I believe they can work together in perfect harmony.

Additionally, Uranus and Neptune have some pretty nifty links going on at this time.  Break out suddenly (Uranus) into where your dreams want to take you (Neptune), even with Pluto (Scorpio) bossing you around. You can do it!  I know, I really do, some things have been really heavy the past year...or more....but you must, you MUST carry on.

 In the words of Kelly Clarkson, "I'll spread my wings And I'll learn how to fly Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye I gotta take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget the place I come from."

A few extra things you can do are....visualize or write down what you are thankful for,  set up a little 3d vision board or altar for this full moon.  Light a big fire (Leo) and turn on some flashing lights (Aquarius).  Sweep with a broom the patio, the porch, the house.  Brooms aren't just for flying, you know!  I bought a special, pretty one for full moons. Of course, incense, candles, faerie dust, oils, crystals all go without saying.

This will be the closest biggest Supermoon this year!!  This is a great link for an excellent article about this physical supermoon.   http://mynews13.com/supermoon

Don't forget about the faeries, animals, tree spirits, and angels.  :)

Visit my website or email me for a reading or consultation on ANY metaphysical topic.
www.mysticalmagic.net
readings@mysticalmagic.net

Truly,
Blessed be and white light.

Lin

p.s.  My email on my website is working again so you can reach me now, through the contact tab, or click email at readings@mysticalmagic.net







No comments:

Post a Comment